Thursday, January 05, 2006

All right then

So after careful consideration I have decided that "IT" must have left on it's own for I did not hear it all last night, either that or it died. Well that would stink, literally stink. I have also given much idea as to who to blame and I have chosen no one. Some things just happen and that is all there is to it. So my Sunshine will be happy to know that this is not blamed on him. Tee Hee

Why is it that sometimes when things happen that are not your responsibility or your fault, you feel the need to make them right. I do not understand sometimes how hard and scary it is to deal with a terminal illness until I look the person in the eye. In that persons I eyes I see so many things, so much, anxiety, stress, hope, happiness, sadness and things I could not even fathom I am sure. We all know what it is like trying to set up Drs. appointments, just a regular yearly examination is time consuming and frustrating. Try setting three to four different appointments in different departments and coordinating, it is not an easy thing. Today I looked into the eyes of a woman that will die, not today, not tomorrow but soon and I was happy that I had a moment or two to make her feel more comfortable, I hope it made her feel she is important because really she is.

Glamour- A magic spell; enchantment; alluring beauty or charm
I wonder at times if we do not all use a bit of glamour at times with the way we look or act. Why is that? Is it deceitful to the people around you? Or are we just deceiving ourselves?
Is it because we are unsure of ourselves? Or do we just crave a bit of magic and enchantment in our lives?
Who knows, lately I am without glamour because I can not afford to deceive myself or the people around me. I hope that one day people can look at me without glamour and realize that I am just as beautiful without it, silly humans!!

No comments: