Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Settled

There are some days that I do not quite feel myself. I am a bit off, this is not a bad thing just awkward. My clothes do not fit right, my words do come out correctly, and I feel anxious and fidgety. Today I think it is because the holidays are over, I aggravated my back by carrying the tree out and decorations over to my storage area, back at work I realize how important this job is too me but others are not so inclined to do what they are supposed to. All in all today is a good day, just a bit anxious, nothing that I can not handle. I may call the Drs. and have my valium prescription filled, that might make things a bit more mellow and stop my back and shoulder from twitching.

I am very happy though because last night I received a call from my favorite friend in the whole wide world. We have known each other since I was 18 and I love and respect her more than she will ever know. We live pretty close to one another, a few hundred miles, she always makes me smile and I love it when we can spend time together. She is performing this Sat and I think I shall go to see her perform. You see she is my twin (at least that is what everyone thought a long time ago), not so much in the way we look anymore, but in the way we think at times. Anyway, just thought it was important to share my love for the lovely friend that is so dear to me.

No comments: