Saturday, January 21, 2006

"The most important things are the hardest things to say. They are the things you get ashamed of because words diminish your feelings - words shrink things that seem timeless when they are in your head to no more than living size when they are brought out.”
Stephen King

This quote seems to sum up how I feel lately. Everything I wanted to say seemed so much more important and worth so much to me until I said them out loud. I have difficulty in describing and putting words to my emotions. They seem so hollowed out and empty when they have left me. They are not received well and I feel I am a source of great frustration and not of hope and happiness. I am sad to say that my fears are surfacing much sooner than I thought they would. I was expecting this but not so soon. I am feeling an urge to run, hide and close myself off especially when the important things that I have such a hard time saying only bring more harm than good. Grrrrrrr.......

No comments: