Saturday, October 01, 2005


Dreams from a lifetime ago sometimes come back to haunt you. Why is it that the dreams and aspirations from so long ago are the hardest to sometimes deal with? I love the dreams that I once had and the fact that I was able to achieve a certain amount of success but I feel I could do so much more with what I have achieved. Lately I feel the urge to do more dancing and I have not quite figured out how to obtain this goal with work and school. I want so much out of life sometimes I can not figure out how to fit it all into a schedule that accommodates everything. I am only one person and can only do so much. I suppose the problem may be solved once we move to Colorado and I have more me time. The wait sometimes is intolerable. I love my work, I love the things I do with the beanstalk but I need to find more time to do the things that I want to do. Something worth pondering I suppose ........

Puuurrrrrrr


XXX

3 comments:

kozika said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kozika said...

Thanks for all your nice comments Sweet Mags.
You are so beautiful.
(((((((Hugs)))))))

Faerynight said...

Thanks Kozika
You are good for my ego. LOL.
Merlin and Puck think so as well!
Best
(((Hugs)))