Sunday, October 15, 2006

La Sigh

Chilly morning, woke up late this morning and now it is off to the grocery to find food so that my bean can forage later. Today is a day of girls and shopping, as will be going to the dreaded mall to winter clothes shop with one of the beans friends that does not have her mom here to help and much prefer I take her than her dad, go figure. Ahhh, to be a teen again.

Later this evening I am supposed to be skating outside with one of the derby girls but I am not sure of the time yet as we are not sure about shopping, I need to also do laundry and I have a couple movies to watch as well.

That weekend went quickly, la sigh.....

Planning on maybe taking Friday off to prepare for Sat. morning try-outs, we shall see...I am uber excited and looking forward to skating this week as I have some pent up frustrations and require a healthy outlet and skating as quickly as possible and such seems like just the remedy!!

No comments: