Thursday, October 12, 2006

Beautiful

The leaves are falling
temperature dropping
and I love all the colors I see
right now.

This weekend I will be decorating the house for Halloween. Lights, spiders, orange, red and yellows stuff, I am very excited. Sat I will be helping a friend pack up her house, maybe going to a drive in to see the girls do a demo and watch a movie, then Sunday weather permitting it will be time to try some outside skating with my bouncy wheels. Very exciting, woo hoo!! The Bruiser's Ball is in a couple of weeks, I will be dressing in my Halloween outfit, going to hear 5 bands and party with roller girls, I may even be a derby girl by then (if I ever learn how to actually stay up on my skates). Yay!! Try-outs are the 21st and I am having so much fun.

I feel good, relaxed and comfortable in myself again. I forget to be comfortable in my body, I feel awkward and bulky but right now I feel sore and toned. Yay!! It is funny how much my skewed image plays tricks on me, it is all in my head and sometimes it tries to manipulate me, haha, however it will not work as I am significantly reprogrammed in the behaviour area. So take that!!!!

I am off to watch some Law and Order (Codenamed: Ambien) as I also programmed myself to fall asleep 5 minutes after it has begun.

So off I go....


Tralalalalalalalalalalalalalalala......

Purrrrr

XXX

No comments: