Saturday, November 26, 2005

Ahhhh, better

So I woke up this morning and yesterdays despair has disappeared. I am in a great mood. Maybe I just needed some sleep. Today is going to be a lovely day. I received a highlight for a photo on my moblog which made me feel good. My house is almost in order and I shall commence hanging Christmas lights today. I will probably be one of the houses that hangs lights as most my neighbors practice orthodox Judaism. My neighbors are all quite lovely and pleasant and there is basically no crime but I think I might miss the festive lights of the season. I am so very excited for Christmas and hopefully we will have some snow!!! Hard to believe how quickly the year is passing. In seven months we shall be on our way to the new city to which we shall reside. The East coast will be far behind us and we will be heading West! Yeah!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you moving to?

Faerynight said...

We are moving west to Colorado. Should be lots of fun!! We are very excited.