Saturday, March 10, 2007

Motion, and lack thereof

Ahhhh, I have a day to myself so I decided to go to the gym. I have learned a few things abut myself, cardio is no fun by yourself, just boring and sweaty. I need to get to the cardio dance class, that would probably be fun. I can do yoga, I have never taken a yoga class but I have the postures down, looked better then some of the people that have been doing it for some time. Yoga is fun until the movement stops, I am just not good at staying focused unless I am moving, not yoga's fault my own but jeez I am a force of nature. I do not like to be still, sitting in a sauna was boring, not relaxing for me....guess that says something about me huh? I really enjoyed the yoga class though and will go back next weekend. I have concluded from today's events that I am happy to be moving, breathing, and concentrating. I am not happy feeling like a slug and not doing anything but allowing my heart to beat and breathing. I suppose maybe I believe that life is movement, I have always learned better when applying something then just memorizing it. I wonder how meditation would work for me, tee hee.

Today is warm and I am feeling spring blow in on a breeze, that makes me feel good!!

I am off to attend to the household needs such as cleaning, organizing, and such. I have a feeling that going to the gym is going to help me in many ways from dealing with stress to making me feel better and helping my skating. Yay!!!!!!

No comments: