Friday, March 02, 2007

Friday!!!

I am so happy it is Friday, I am so happy that I can sleep in until 7 or so tomorrow morning. This weekend is going to be busy, training tonight, boxing class in the morning, house cleaning tomorrow, laundry, then pilates on Sunday morning, skating in the afternoon, and then the bout. Thats right, Mobtown vs. Long Island at home at Putty Hill Skateland. Should be a great bout!! I will likely have no voice left on Monday but am looking forward to cheering the girls on!!

I am working on endurance and strength training. I am hoping to show some improvement over the next few weeks, I will complete the goals I have set for myself. It will be productive and I will learn.

“Nothing of any importance can be taught. It can only be learned, and with blood and sweat.”
Robert Anton Wilson

No comments: