Friday, January 26, 2007

Whew

Feeling much better now. We have had an exciting few weeks and I have been very ill. Mono caused by EBV is the nastiest of illnesses. It would be OK if I had somehow picked up this virus in a fun, exciting way but I it was picked up at the hospital, which is in no way fun or exciting. I never thought I would get so sick from work. I did, it sucked and now I can finally eat and feel almost human enough to attempt to clean my house.

On a happier note, we went off to Philly to support the Mobtown Maulers against the Liberty Bells, the Maulers did not win but it was a great bout and they really worked hard. Our girls are so great and I am happy to support them. They are wonderful skaters and we seem to be doing well for our first two bouts!!! We will be there to watch them skate in Harrisburg, Go Maulers!!!!

Trying to go to Richmond on Sunday, hopefully it will work out, have to see if I am up for it.

That about it....

XXX

No comments: