Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ouch!!!!!!

OK, deadlines are today, I will probably need some Valium by the end of the day. I am playing the waiting game so I figure why not blog. Something I have not done much of lately.

I received my first rink rash on Monday!!!! This may sound strange but....I liked it, sure it hurt and is a bit ugly but now it makes it seem real. We had our first team scrimmages on Monday and I am so excited. I love the Mods and I am learning so much!!! Woo hoo!!

Pretty rink rash.....


I have started to exercise every night that we are not practicing and working on my endurance, strength and flexibility. That leaves little time these days between work, the beans school, practices, and trips over to the gym. The bean is really enjoying school and derby, she is on the National Science Bowl team, plus has auditioned for the school musical.

This weekend finds us in Philly supporting the Maulers!!!


No comments: