Thursday, January 11, 2007

Excited

Well, I am sick, but very very very excited, last night were assessments and team drafts . I am really hoping that I am going to make it onto a team, the best part is even though I sick and the rink was freezing cold, I had a great time and lots of fun. It feels good to be around the girls, they are such great people with lots of enthusiasm. These are the people that I want to be around, each brings something different to the group but it is their differences that make them all very special and unique in their own way. I love that this is so different from dancing, the drive is there but it is supportive, something that I wish dancing could have been. I love it!!

Work has been hectic, lots of submissions that must be done by a quickly approaching deadline. I like this position quite a bit and feel like it is a good move.

XXX

No comments: