Monday, December 18, 2006

Tra la la Tra lalalala Tra lalalala

I have the Banana Splits theme song stuck in my head...

Here you can listen and then have it stuck in your head all day too!!

http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/banana-splits.mp3

Started my new position today, but seems no one is here to tell me what I am supposed to be doing, nor do I have access to any of my work to get started if I wanted to. Tee hee, so I am working for the most part reorganizing my old office and hanging out.

I am tired, we survived a school project, shopping all, and I mean all day Sat. day, picking up the tree, decorating the tree, cleaning the house, and doing most of my laundry. I am tired and only had four hours of sleep due to the fact I could not delay folding and putting the laundry away, can not stand when the laundry resides in baskets or piles and gathers in places it simply does not belong... Tsk, tsk.

I watched Mary Poppins the other evening, I love Mary Poppins, when I was little I wanted to be all smart and magical, not sure how smart I am but I am still magical and sparkling, well maybe in my universe.

I am extremely upset over the remake of Charlottes Web, which was one of my absolute favorite books in the whole wide world. It makes me sad, but maybe more children will read the book now.

No comments: