Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Stupper

OK, I am stupid. I admit it. I have this problem, you see I decided to go forward with my jaw surgery on Friday. It went well, only took about three hours or so, they put me out, woke me up and let me go an hour or so later. I did not feel too bad and decided to go back to work. The thing I should have realized is even though I had some piece and quiet it is not like being at home all snuggly. So stupper me decided on sat to not follow my instructions and went out to pick up a few things my bean needs for lacrosse, was fine, a little tired but I was on pain killers. Cleaned the house Sunday because it needed to be done plus the pain killers make me a bit hyper. Still not following directions but it seemed OK. Stupper though because now I feel like crap. The thing is if I did not do the things I needed to get done than it would not have gotten done because there is no one else to do them. Now I am exhausted. I feel sick, not sure if it is the antibiotics but I just feel completely, utterly, exhausted. I mean really who would have thought that I would be this tired. It may be partially emotional related as well but that is a whole separate issue I will not go into right now. It has come to my attention that it is stupper of me not to take care of myself the way I should because I always pay for it in the long run. I mean really stupper to go back to work after surgery, taking the bean out on Sat, doing all the cleaning on Sun., I should have just done nothing and allowed myself to heal. How realistic is that though? I am not allowed to be sick because I still have to take care of the bean and make sure she has what she needs. My head is just about ready to explode today and I a not sure what to do about it. Just stick it here and hope it all just goes away and next time I have something done like this (hopefully there will be no next time) I will have learned my lesson and just curl up in bed and pull the velvet over my eyes!!!

Would some one please send me home and let me sleep another 40 hours or so that I can feel like a normal as normal as I can be) person.

No comments: