Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Gonna go straight to

h e double hockey sticks (if I believed in that) for that last post. Never should let a patient get to me that much and since she is going to be dead soon, I should probably be nicer. I will no longer refer to her as a troll because that is just ugly and mean.

I am beat, been working on a book chapter on novel treatment of prostate cancer. Very interesting but a lot of work. Scheduled my first liver biopsy, did my first lab prescription. Woo hoo!! Exciting!! LOL. Well maybe just to me.

Spent some time watching and listening to the trees this weekend. I love how I can get lost just watching the trees whispering . The way they move fascinates me and moves me to another place. Trees are one of my favorite things in life. I can not wait to see the redwoods and maybe the black forest.... One day......

No comments: