Saturday, February 04, 2006

Stormy

I love a good storm. I was outside listening to the rain and the trees. The trees always talk so loudly during a storm. The electricity in the air is high, the hair on my arms stand on end as the lightning flashes before me.

I started this post a few days ago, now I am not going to complete it just because I do not feel that way right now. It is Monday am and I am at work. You see I love my job but there is a troll here right now. This troll resembles a human being but really she is a troll. She is the most miserable troll I have ever met and she inflicts her troll behavior on everyone in this office. I have a feeling after today that it will be even worse and any resemblance to a human quality had (if she ever had any) will flee in the face of her progression. Save us all from this troll because when she is around everyone feels horrible!!

No comments: