Friday, July 13, 2007

Colorful

My passion comes in many colors, last night I danced for the first time in months. I love to dance and often I am so focused on the pain and anguish it caused me that I forget how good it feels. Passion would not be attainable without the fury of pain, violence and anguish. I accept the pain, the violence and the anguish which is just considering the pleasure and fulfillment the passion provides. I feel like it has been lost for a bit, it clears my minds, and allows the release of all the stress I have been feeling. A collision full of color. Collisions the force and the impact, it pushes right through every bit of me. I embrace it and accept it, grip it and hold it, bask in the color and the sounds the movement makes. Right there, and then pull back just a bit to allow the bliss to be extended, pain and pleasure, passion. Crashing headlong into letting it go....




XXX

No comments: