Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Crazy

Things have been crazy, the weather is not spring like at all, I am cranky and work is driving me crazy. I am still trying to decide if this position is the right position for me, I really like the work and all the Drs. but I feel like I am not learning the skills required to advance in this position and move forward. I like working on the grants but feel that I can do more with the actual grant, making it more appealing and allowing the agency to be more receptive. I know that politics play a role in the process but a well written, defined grant would make it harder to deny. Luckily I have some great support listening to what I am suggesting and offering to help me further the process, which I am not fully versed in at this point.

Skating is going well, I am very excited!! yay!! I love my team and am learning alot.

This Friday brings the Zombie Art Show, which should be fun and exciting!!! I am getting zombiefied and will be on skates, woo hoo......

No comments: